[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Waiver Wire

PatsPatsPats

I'm in a 10 team ppr league.

Thinking of dropping Galloway for either...

L Robinson

M Manningham

L Murphy

K Britt

Thought maybe there's a couple homers who know something I don't. I'm leaning L Robinson or Manningham and have also heard Andre Caldwell is causing rumblings but I think there's too much talent in Cincy to go around.

Thoughts?

If you feel like taking a risk, I'd say that Murphy has the most upside. He will be the number 1 receiver for the Raiders, however the Raiders number 1 may equal the Saints number 4. Manningham, too, has potential, but also has receivers around him that will take a few opportunities away. St. Louis receiver is an oxy-moron. Britt will always be behind Gage in ability and rapport with Collins.

I'm not sure why, but I'm saying Murphy.

Chaz Schilens will be coming back soon, and he will be the #1 WR in Oak, but Murphy will still start as the #2 so he won't take too much of a hit. If you're not desperate for a WR this week, maybe you can wait it out to see who emerges. And don't forget that Zack Miller the TE was Oak's leading receiver last year, so Murphy will actually end up as the #3 option in a few games. And his QB is awful.

Manningham could end up the #2 in NY and put up some decent numbers.

All those guys you list play on run-first offenses except for Robinson, but he plays on the worst team and is a total crapshoot. The only thing appealing about him is garbage time points because the Rams will be playing from behind all season.

Unless you're totally desperate, I'd avoid all these guys.