[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which qb do I start

hereiamagain

I have to choose between three lackluster QBs

in a league where TDs are 4 pts and INT -1 , 20 yards per point; 10 points at 400 yards

Pick one:

Favre vs. Detroit

Palmer vs. GB

Flacco vs SD

Also wondering on what people think about these receivers for my 3rd position

Derick Mason vs SD

Earl Bennet vs. Pit

Braylon Edwards vs. Den

I think Palmer has the biggest upside this week of the 3 QB options. Minny is likely going to be able to just pound it on the ground, so I could easily see a game where Favre is only going to get maybe 20 pass attempts, limiting his potential, and I just see Cincy having a greater need to air out with GB then a defensive struggle between BAL and SD.

I go Palmer here.

At WR, Mason is probably your safe play and you're looking at a typical 5 for 60 type production. Edwards probably has the biggst potential for a big game, but as we have al lseen is very capable of a goose egg. I want to see a little more from Bennett before I'd reccomend him over one of the other two. Assuming you feel you have a more "consistent" starter base, I go for the homerun with the upside of Edwards here. If you feel your lineup is already full of boom/bust types of guys, I throw out the more consistent Mason and hope he adds a score to his normal stat line.