[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS (pick 2 RB's

Avernus

alright...I have to pick two RB's, but the scoring favors RB's who make big plays and catch the ball as well..

RB scoring

PPR

rush TD's are worth between 6-9 pts depending on the distance

rec/pass TD's are worth between 9-12 pts depending on the distance

10 rush yds worth 1pt and a 5pt bonus @ 100 yds

10 rec/pass yds worth 2 pts and a 10pt bonus @ 100 yds

Bush @ PHI

Thomas @ PHI

Bell @ PHI

Bradshaw @ DAL (SNF)

Rice @ SD

McGahee @ SD

M Bush @ KC

if you pick two, I'll be sure to check yours in response..

I would start Rice in front of him for sure. I guess with the scoring maybe Reggie might be a better option than the others, but I think I still like Bradshaw, just not very high on Reggie.

yeah, I was thinking Bradshaw....I just am not sure who to sit him for :wacko:

thanks mags!

Given the scoring system, tough to sit a healthy R. Bush against almost any opponent, so he gets one of the starter positions right out of the gate. Bit of a jump ball after that, you seem to have a stable of RBs that are all sort of similar in skill set and role on their team aside perhaps from Bradshaw. Anyways, for this week, I'd consider one of these for your second starter ... really a jump ball as to which, but I guess I'd rank them as follows, with M. Bush getting a small edge based on the matchup:

2. Rice @ SD

3. McGahee @ SD

1. M Bush @ KC

With that scoring system and common sense ( Choose one matchup guy and one safe guy. ) I would go Reggie Bush and Rice. Brees will be handing it off maybe 16 times this whole game so Bush will get a ton of dumpoffs with the Philly rush comming hard. PPR paradice! Rice is the "safe" guy, a good reciever and runner on a team that will probably be protecting a lead with Tomlinson out.

With that scoring system and common sense ( Choose one matchup guy and one safe guy. ) I would go Reggie Bush and Rice. Brees will be handing it off maybe 16 times this whole game so Bush will get a ton of dumpoffs with the Philly rush comming hard. PPR paradice! Rice is the "safe" guy, a good reciever and runner on a team that will probably be protecting a lead with Tomlinson out.

agree with above

can I get some help too

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=297144

agree with above

can I get some help too

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=297144

:wacko: I already answered your question earlier

appreciate the responses....

I had R Bush and Rice in all week, but I really think Bradshaw is going to explode against the Cowboys on Sunday Night...

either way...I'll stick with what I currently have in...

Another vote for RBush and Rice. Bradshaw might explode - but most likely he will have to break one to the house from outside the 20 as Jacobs is still their goal line back. I see Rice being used heavily in the passing attack this weak to keep the Chargers pass rush off balance.

Rice @ SD - starter for sure.

I like Bradshaw next. I think he is going to have a good game vs the Cowboys.

If thomas plays all saints are off. If Thomas is out then start Bell at RB 2 slot. I am not crazy about Bush this year. To many weapons for them. It is going to be a crap shoot each week. (yes I have Colston and not liking this now). Brees is the only sure thing besides their D not stopping anybody.

Bush and McGahee are interesting but also #2's like Bradshaw. McGahee won't score from a distance like Bradshaw can. and the same for Bush. I think Bradshaw just has as much chance to score from a distance and add in Jacobs can get hurt in any game and Bradshaw will be the startign RB by default. All risk point to Bradshaw having the best upside.

Bush @ PHI

Thomas @ PHI

Bell @ PHI

Bradshaw @ DAL (SNF)

McGahee @ SD

M Bush @ KC

can you look at my post.