[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS WR? D.Mason or Steve Smiith (CAR)

DeltonParker

I'm about to make the biggest mistake in fantasy football and sit a stud in the 2nd week, because the teams lackluster performance in the week 1 and playing a defense who look nasty in week 1.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking of sitting Steve Smith (Carolina) and playing Derrick mason?

Here are my wide recievers and I need to pick 3? (Welker and Bowe were my other planned starters)

Steve Smith

Dwayne Bowe

Wes Welker

Derrick Mason

Earl Bennett.

Any help would be appreciated and I'll respond in turn to your question?

Thanks.

I would start SMITH, WELKER, and BOWE.

If you want to start Mason, consider starting him in place of Bowe (going aginst a stronger cover corner in OAK).

SMITH is a STUD... I just could not sit him. It isn't like Mason posted great numbers last week or is projected for a huge day.

Please see my two posts.

Based on matchups, you can't even consider Bennett. Mason would seem to be a "safer" play, but Smith has such a huge upside he's hard to sit this early in the season. Bowe actually has a tough matchup too against Nnamdi Asomugha too, but I think at this point you have to start your three studs -- another vote for Smith (along with Bowe and Welker).

Please see mine at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=297357