[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

EMERGENCYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Brooks

Welker and A. Bryant were on my lineups....

Do I start Forte Sproles and Barber and Run with Two WR ( Henderson, Galloway and Crayton are my options)

ORRRR

Do I Start all three WR's and start two of my RB's ( Barber, Forte, and Sproles are my choices)

Thanks!

Thanks for staying on top of these John - I can understand people getting "antsy" when they are looking for help close to kickoff time, but this forum is cluttered enough/has a massive churn rate on Sunday mornings as it is, without tons of dupe posts making it worse.

Welker and A. Bryant were on my lineups....

Do I start Forte Sproles and Barber and Run with Two WR ( Henderson, Galloway and Crayton are my options)

ORRRR

Do I Start all three WR's and start two of my RB's ( Barber, Forte, and Sproles are my choices)

Thanks!

Welcome to the Huddle kid! Few words of advice good luck getting a response at 945 on sunday morning. And you wont get a response at all when u sound like a whiny ex wife! Take it for what its worth or you will be ran out like so many b4!