[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Sanchez over Matt Ryan?

Both have intriguing matchup.....can't see either one going for 300 plus and 3 tds......go with the 2nd year, veteran, Ryan, or the hot rookie, Sanchez?

only 3 pts per passing td, 1 pt every 20 yards...

thanks!

Great question and I'm in the same exact situation. It's a great sitatuation to be in, mind you.

Schuab was able to throw all over Tenn, but Ryan has been hot but playing against a pretty solid pass defense. The chances are, Atlanta will try to get Turner more involved to open up some down the field looks for Ryan and White. Sanchez on the other hand will probably get several blitzes in hopes to rattle the rookie.

Right now, I'm leaving Ryan in as starter until someone can provide some valid arguments to say otherwise.

Thanks...

being a Pats 'homer', I may roll the dice and start Sanchez this week....

to be honest, i think both will be pretty even with passing yards and td's.....240-250/2 tds....

at least if i start sanchez, when watching pats game, can hope ryan has an off day...

Tough decision.

I think the Jets may have a tough time rushing this weekend and who knows if the Pats will show up to give ATL a hard time on Sunday.

If either do well that means that the Pats could loose or the Jets win......bad position to be in.

I'd say go with Sanchez, lest heartburn. :wacko:

Tough decision.

I think the Jets may have a tough time rushing this weekend and who knows if the Pats will show up to give ATL a hard time on Sunday.

If either do well that means that the Pats could loose or the Jets win......bad position to be in.

I'd say go with Sanchez, lest heartburn. :wacko:

Agreed....I think the Pats will get it together, offensively, this weekend.....and I can see a LOT of Michael Turner this weekend, with a TD pass to Gonzo....

Titans have one of the worst-rated Pass d, but solid Run D........if the Sanchez of the 2nd half of last game shows up for the WHOLE game, could have decent stats.....