[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ QB?

Uncle Buck

4pts passing TD/ 6pts rushing/receiving, .04/yd passing, -2/int

Trent Edwards v. NO...could be a shootout and/or Buf playing catch up...3 good weapons in TO, Evans, and Fred Jackson

or

Matt Ryan at NE...great start to balanced offense with great weapons in Gonzalez, White, and Jenkins...could also be a shootout

All opinions appreciated!

im gonna be ur deciding facto lol...i am a hardcore bills fan..but also a matt ryan owner myself! along with edwards...and i am gonna go with ryan..hes proven and we know what he can do..edwards can crap the bed when needed ..and i think last week was the first time he ever threw more than 2 td in a game..he has big big potential this game..but will he and can he live up to it..especially with freddie J doin so well running...

so my vote is for Ryan..

heres mine :wacko:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=298647

Well bro... I'd start Ryan.... but NE has looked good against the pass so far.... their offense has been the problem........ so idk.... Edwards has the potential to do REALLY WELL against NO... did you see what Kevin Kolb a backup did to their d? 400 yards 2 td 3ints? edwards is better than kolb and has 2 good recievers in TO and Lee Evans so.... its really who you feel. Ryan will put up points... but Edwards is a higher scoring QB atm