[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 2..... Please

mk53220

Answer mine and I will be all over the board answering yours. It is a PPR league:

Starting WR Pick 2:

Avery vs GB

Desean Jax vs KC

Housh vs CHI

Mike Walker @ HOU

P Garcon @ ARI

B Berrian vs SF

Flex Pick 1:

K Moreno @ OAK

Flacco vs CLE

or remaining WR

Thanks guys and will be responding to your posts in a while.

Edited by mk53220

Answer mine and I will be all over the board answering yours. It is a PPR league:

Starting WR Pick 2:

Avery vs GB

Desean Jax vs KC

Housh vs CHI

Mike Walker @ HOU

P Garcon @ ARI

B Berrian vs SF

Flex Pick 1:

K Moreno @ OAK

Flacco vs CLE

Garrard @ HOU

T Edwards vs NOS

Thanks guys and will be responding to your posts in a while.

Desean and Berrian for your WR's and Flacco against the Browns!

Desean Jax vs KC

Housh vs CHI

Flex Pick 1:

K Moreno @ OAK

Flacco vs CLE

or remaining WR

Not sure on the flex it depends on what a QB gets for a TD. If it is six then I would take Flacco, If not then Moreno asnd if he is not a go I would take Berrien

Flacco as your flex.

As for the 2 WRs, it's a tough choice, but according to The Huddle's Strength of Schedule, StL WRs have the best matchup compared to the rest on your list.

With that said, go with Avery and DJackson. One can hope StL actually scores a passing TD this weekend at a home dome game. Berrian is the next best pick.

I'd go Djax and Berrian...I don't trust stl at all - they could be shut out every week and Avery has been a bust so far, plus GBs def backfield is tough. I'd definitely go Flacco for flex too, he's hot and has potential to have a big game against Cle def.

I'd go Djax and Berrian...I don't trust stl at all - they could be shut out every week and Avery has been a bust so far, plus GBs def backfield is tough. I'd definitely go Flacco for flex too, he's hot and has potential to have a big game against Cle def.

DJAX and Berrian, I like Housh but with Wally at QB...ughhhh.

And Flacco.

I'd say berrian and Garcon..... But Djax is injured and may not play(he didn't participate in practice i don't think) mcnaab is out again most likely.... westbrook is out most likely... and i know he had a game against NO last week but still... NOs is a game where you have to be playing high powered offsense against b/c uou can't stop their offense.... hahaha and I'd say Edwards as your flex... I'm starting him as my QB... You saw wat phillys backup did to the saints.... 400 yards 2 tds 3 ints still 19 points.... and edwards is a good QB... hes done well so far this year and if TO and Evans can get open in the saints D they will get demolished. defense wise... score wise it'll be close.