[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sanchez over Ryan...

okay..3 pts for a TD....1 pt every 20 yards.....

Jets host the Titans (and their poor pass D).....Ryan visits the Patriots (and cool n rainy here today)....

I think that the Jets/Titans game is close, and Sanchez has to pass as they have a strong Run d....

convesely, can see a lot of ball control with Turner today and the Falcons....

wrong to put Sanchez in???

I think both can be good plays. I think NE is going to focus on stopping Turner which should allow Ryan to throw to Gonzo and White. However I agree Sanchez should be in a good position to throw. Tough call but I would probably go conservative and go with Ryan. Unless you feel good about the rest of your matchups and can gamble on Sanchez. Good luck!

Please see mine on QB woes http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=298836

I understand your fear of the rain. But, I had to choose between Flacco and Ryan in my league and I picked Ryan.

Rain or shine lets be honest here... they are from Atlanta and they get LOTS of rain in Atlanta so they are used to it. Might end up helping them. Either way the man has been awesome so far so it just makes sense to start him until he proves you wrong. If you stress over it too much you'll end up Jynxing him so start him, go get a beer, and enjoy the game.

I understand your fear of the rain. But, I had to choose between Flacco and Ryan in my league and I picked Ryan.

Rain or shine lets be honest here... they are from Atlanta and they get LOTS of rain in Atlanta so they are used to it. Might end up helping them. Either way the man has been awesome so far so it just makes sense to start him until he proves you wrong. If you stress over it too much you'll end up Jynxing him so start him, go get a beer, and enjoy the game.

I don;t know I think sitting flacco is a mistake. He has been going off, and I think that the Jets in general will focus on their running game in the rain.

I know they get lots of rain in Atlanta....but, they play in a DOME!!!!

okay..3 pts for a TD....1 pt every 20 yards.....

Jets host the Titans (and their poor pass D).....Ryan visits the Patriots (and cool n rainy here today)....

I think that the Jets/Titans game is close, and Sanchez has to pass as they have a strong Run d....

convesely, can see a lot of ball control with Turner today and the Falcons....

wrong to put Sanchez in???

Ryan is a steady 200+ and 2 TDs. If you need more, gamble with Sanchez against a flakey TENN defense.

still early man ...

agreed....but, with his rushing td and passing td, as we only get 3 pts for a passing td, will need Ryan to throw for 3.......being a pats homer, dont want to see that...!!!

wrong decision...should have gone with my guts, not my head

dude they play in a dome in atlanta. it could rain everyday and they won't get used to playing in the rain.

dude they play in a dome in atlanta. it could rain everyday and they won't get used to playing in the rain.

I mentioned that as well...!

Luckily, still able to get a W with Sanchez....Santana Moss..Pierre Thomas on the bench as NONE of his receivers showed up!!