[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What RB would be a good value for Randy Moss?

dbforbes

Due to LDT's temporary [hopefully] demise, I've been wanting to trade for another stud RB while saving LDT for later. While I initially received interest from the Chris Johnson owner in a trade for Randy Moss, the deal is apparently falling through. It got me yearning to deal Moss, as he's been lackluster at best in my league because he's not getting the TDs which are nearly all-important in my league. I'm just wondering if I'm jumping the gun on Moss, or, if not, what would be a good value RB trade for him? See my below Rules and Team for further guidance. Any help would of course be most appreciated.

The only player I would trade Moss for is Peterson. If your not getting Peterson your not trading Moss as simple as that.

:wacko: Brady spreads it around, so while Moss will hit, he'll be double covered much like Steve Smith has been thus far. I'd take MJD and a solid like him, but it's hard to pry a guy like MJD out in a trade ...most owners won't give up the money shot. Maybe you work it so you get an upgrade at RB and a downgrade at WR in a 2 for 2?

Edited by Thews40

:wacko: Brady spreads it around, so while Moss will hit, he'll be double covered much like Steve Smith has been thus far. I'd take MJD and a solid like him, but it's hard to pry a guy like MJD out in a trade ...most owners won't give up the money shot. Maybe you work it so you get an upgrade at RB and a downgrade at WR in a 2 for 2?

That's an avenue I should look into. Thanks for the advice!