[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which 2 RB's

Johnny2247

Standard scoring, no PPR. I need to start 2 of the following 3 RB's. Tough decision this week. I saw on Yahoo that Benson didn't practice today. Has some sort of foot issue. Anyway, here are my choices.

M. Jones Drew vs Ten

Chris Johnson at Jax

C. Benson @ Cleveland

Am leaning towanrd Johnson and Benson (assuming he is healthy). Tennessee is tough against the run. Hard to bench a guy that scored 3 TD's last week. Any thoughts?

Right now, I'd say CJ & Benson - but he is now listed as "questionable", so you'll have to watch the reports come Friday. Great news for you though - if you can't use Benson, you put in MJD?! Crazy.

Good luck, see my trade questions when you have a minute.

Thanks for the input but I am not sure I completely agree that you should start MJD and Johnson every week regardless of matchup. Last week was a prime example. Chris Johnson was coming off a 46 point performance and yet I sat him in favor of Felix Jones. Johnson was playing the Jets and I didn't like the matchup. Jones was having a monster game until he got hurt but still outscored Johnson. This week, MJD is coming off a monster game but goes against a Tennessee defense that is ranked #1 against the run. Meanwhile, Benson goes against a Cleveland defense that is 31st against the run. The Huddle predicts Benson having a huge game and MJD not scoring a TD (which is hard for me to believe). I think I will just wait to see what Benson's injury status is. Thanks for the input

I would roll with Benson for sure and flip a coin with the other two. MJD might not have long runs, but the Titans are one of the worst against the pass and they will get the ball down the field. That leaves goal line carries for MJD, who does not share a load like Chris Johnson does. Of course, Johnson could easily have a nice game too. You really don't have much of a dilemma here. If your WRs are any good at all, you should win a lot of your matchups this season!