[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

An interesting dillema I need help on...

cre8tiff

I am in a 12 team league where we are only allowed three RBs total, and must start two. My RBs are:

Rice

LT (Q)

Barber (Q)

I took a 0 from barber last week, due to being frozen not wanting to drop either he or tomlinson. Now this is a total points league with no head-to-head, so if either pays off big later, I can recoup.

But with these short benches, the waiver wire is juicy:

Coffee (for this week)

Fragile Freddy

Hightower

McGahee

Buckhalter

Moreno

McFadden

So I am thinking of dropping LT (d'oh) for Coffee for this week, then picking up one of these other guys (or possibly LT again, but I doubt he'll still be there).

He or barber may play Sunday, but do I really want to risk it two weeks in a row?

I'd start LT for one more week, but if you had to drop one, maybe Rice is the guy this week if MaGahee is ahead of him?

PS strange rules

Yeah it is a real short bench, all you are allowed is one RB, One QB and one WR/TE.

The rules make you drop a D and/or a K during thier bye weeks unless you want to take a 0.

Generates lots of cash from transactions, though. I like it.

Has one other kooky rule, +1 PER RUSH ATTEMPT. That really throws a wrench in things, but I get tired of playing the same performance rules all the time. This is challenging.

i'd start barber and pickup Mcfadden LT is runnin against the steelers.... and proilly won't see full reps... ray rice is facing the pats and mcgahee always gets goal lines anyways.... mcfadden is going against the texans who gave up a ton to cjohnson... barber if starts should do really well and so pickup mcfadden.