[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who do you start?

cmoney49

I like Jones against the Saints this week...the Jets will play ball control all day to try to keep Brees off the field and their defense as fresh as possible. I think ulitmately Leon Washington may end up having more fantasy points out of the Jet's backfield, but both should be solid.

Brown's got a nice match up, but he's still on the wrong side of a 60/40 split with Addai, even though as many have said, Brown's in the game at the end which indicates the coach's faith in him. Ultimately I think Brown ends up being a nice player by the end of the season, but for right now stick with Thomas

Best of Luck,

WashD

I like Jones against the Saints this week...the Jets will play ball control all day to try to keep Brees off the field and their defense as fresh as possible. I think ulitmately Leon Washington may end up having more fantasy points out of the Jet's backfield, but both should be solid.

Brown's got a nice match up, but he's still on the wrong side of a 60/40 split with Addai, even though as many have said, Brown's in the game at the end which indicates the coach's faith in him. Ultimately I think Brown ends up being a nice player by the end of the season, but for right now stick with Thomas

Best of Luck,

WashD

I'd say this is accurate. I think Thomas Jones is a victim of play calling. I don't think he got 2 carries in a row more than once in two games....If he gets 20+ carries he's solid.

Standard scoring league.

which RB would you start Thomas Jones vs NO or

Donald Brown vs Sea.

any help would be cool. Thanks

I would go with Jones this week as its going to be a potential shootout. It may also potentially be a shut down on drew brees and they would have to rely on their running game. Either way, Jones will get his carries and yards as they will play great D and conserative if they are able to keep brees under control, which will be difficult.

Best of Luck,

WashD

+1

I actually like Brown. I think the colts favor Brown and he will get lots of carries as Indy will get up big on the Hawks. The jets may have to play catch-up against the saints and that means leon washington NOT Jones.

Keep in mind, Indy is missig some key defensive players so, they might have the option to run as much.