[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another Disgruntled Gore owner....

Okay...in a ten team league...2 keepers.....granted, LJ and Portis haven't lit it up.......But, have to be honest, Gore's injury is worrisome......ankle sprains can linger.......can see Coffee putting up good numbers 2 weeks in a row...(Rams and Falcons...,) hit the bye....

If Gore comes back after the bye and struggles a bit, Coffee could see the field quite a bit.....

Is Portis and LJ 'done'....??? or do they have potential?

I think Portis does, as he does play through pain and injuries...

LJ is done...dead, buried, not interested in professional football, on a bad team, only valuable in fantasy leagues that award points for the forthcoming brushes with the law that are inevitable.

Portis is not done and I think after this week we'll see his value take a rebound of sorts...that said, Gore was playing at a very high level before his injury, and while there has been a decent amount of hype about Coffee, I don't think he's a special RB like Gore can be when healthy...come second half of the season week 9 or so, Gore's going to be the guy you still want to be trotting out there.

So in my opinion I'd stand pat

Best of Luck,

WashD

LJ is done...dead, buried, not interested in professional football, on a bad team, only valuable in fantasy leagues that award points for the forthcoming brushes with the law that are inevitable.

Portis is not done and I think after this week we'll see his value take a rebound of sorts...that said, Gore was playing at a very high level before his injury, and while there has been a decent amount of hype about Coffee, I don't think he's a special RB like Gore can be when healthy...come second half of the season week 9 or so, Gore's going to be the guy you still want to be trotting out there.

So in my opinion I'd stand pat

Best of Luck,

WashD

Thanks for the feedback, appreiciate it.....One rumor circulating out there is that Gore could be out as much as 7 weeks.....If that's the case, and Coffee shines (great pre-season), could easily see them bringing Gore back.....slooowly....

One rumor circulating out there is that Gore could be out as much as 7 weeks

Well, many reports circulating out there say he's expected to be back week 7 (after their bye). Can't rely on rumors to have any truth (in fact, they could have easily misread the report, and switched week 7 for 7 weeks). Certainly keep an eye on the situation, but hold on to your stud.

It seems Portis could be 1 hard hit away from being in the same situation (or an even worse one, considering he's already beat up).