[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need a small miracle

Bonedaddies

OK...back is against the wall here with Gore out, Beanie and McCoy on bye and M.Bell a question mark!

I have to start 2 RB's, McFadden is in and Bell is my only other option, I can make a pick up, but with the ability for 12 teams to carry 5 RB's the pickins are very slim and I would need to drop Beanie or Bell to do so.

Are any of these cats worth picking up for a chance to win vs. taking a goose egg on Bell? If so who?

M. Moore vs. SD

K.Faulk vs. Balt

J. Forsett vs. Indy

Edge vs. Indy

J. Harrison vs. Cinci

It is long season, but being without Gore out until week 7, I need someone for the next three weeks! Shopping some trades, but no takers. Any help is appreciated!

Edited by Bonedaddies

Egads! I guess go with Harrison, but ugh.

I know you weren't planning on Gore to be injured, you were pushing your luck at RB a little. Beanie and McCoy are OK RB depth, but with the WK4 bye you are very thin.

What about trying to trade McCoy to the Westy owner for a better starting option this week?

-Heroes

Great question and I appreciate the context to make it clear what you are looking for...

For me, I think Willie doesn't go this week (I don't know that, I think that) and that means that M. Moore vs. SD has the most value and upside for me. Especially true if this is a PPR league as I think he could easily get 4-6 catches on dump offs from Roth

Best of Luck,

WashD

Egads! I guess go with Harrison, but ugh.

I know you weren't planning on Gore to be injured, you were pushing your luck at RB a little. Beanie and McCoy are OK RB depth, but with the WK4 bye you are very thin.

What about trying to trade McCoy to the Westy owner for a better starting option this week?

-Heroes

Have not tried McCoy to the Westy owner...I did shop Bell to the Thomas owner, but all he offered was a bag of magic beans and wnted me to throw in Fitz...wasnot happening!

Leaning toward Harrison or Moore right now, no PPR.