[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lee Evans

hwzdavu

Yes, the smart move seems to be to pick him up, but I'm not sure if I'd give up the high waiver spot unless you're league is really aggressive with waivers.

I'm extremely low on him right now though. I drafted him as my WR3, and even though he has the talent for it, the situation there is looking rough. If I could find another better performer, I might just drop him myself. Last year, Roy, this year, him. Let's just say I have little patience after RW....

He is worth keeping around, for the exact reason I picked him up; the double-coverage maybe moving somewhere else. That hasn't really happened that much however, and as long as Edwards continues to refuse to go long and TO drops passes, it'll be nothing but more double-coverage and missed opportunities I fear...

Who knows though, because all the short passes and runs might inevitably open up those long passes, but he's just too inconsistent to be worth much to me. He's the epitome of either 2 or 20 points. If you've got consistent guys in other spots, he's worth the gamble, but NOT if you have other inconsistent guys there. It could be big trouble some weeks at ur WR spots.

I dropped him and picked up Sims-Walker from waivers. Call me nuts, but I don't see him as a consistent player this year. Of course he was picked up instantly and I'll probably regret dropping him. I have some talent at WR so I will be using this slot as a matchup flyer.