[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edelman or Sidney Rice?

Steelhead

Got Steve Smith and Breaston on bye this week. Starting Ochocinco and Gage and need to choose between

Edelman v BAL

Sidney Rice v GB

Historically Rice has done well v GB but this is Favre and Harvin seems to be his darling. Edelman is good only if Welker is out. Currently Edelman is on my team so I'll have to cut him or Gage to get Rice. Third option would be to drop Gage and play both Edelman and Rice.

scoring is 1pt/20yds and 0.5 ppr.

I think I'd give Edelman a shot this week, since he should be at least as good as Rice and possibly better. I guess it depends what your matchup looks like. If you want a conservative play, JE may not be the way to go.

-Heroes

I've got these matchups

Collins @JAC

F Jackson @MIA

Moreno v DAL

Ocho @CLE

Gage @JAC

Owen Daniels v OAK.

My oppenent has

Garrard v TEN

Rice @NE

DMC @HOU

DD @MIN

Roy Williams @DEN

Sims-Walker v TEN or Welker v BAL (if he plays)

Clark v SEA

I dont think I necessarily need to go conservative but between Hasselbeck and Gore hurt and Steve Smith, Breaston, and Gonzo on bye I am hurting

I think Favre is going to air it out against the Pack, and theres a good chance Sidney Rice could benefit from that.

Let's be honest, Edelman is no Welker. Brady isn't in synch at the moment and just because Edelman is playing Welkers position doesn't mean Brady will look for him. I think the Pats TE's are the beneficiaries from Welker being out. Not Edelman.