[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS WEEK 4 FLEX

Muriel23

Im a colts fan and think garcon will have a good game this week.. Should be a blow out and Garcon has def stepped up as the #2.. I think Clark will play more on the line this game so maybe we can get our running game going..

Which leaves garcon out...

Start him!!

Just my thoughts!

I'm going to disagree with you guys on this one. There are two receivers ahead of Garcon (Wayne and Clarke). Once Indy gets up they are going to run, run, run. I just don't see Garcon getting the touches he needs in this game for big points.

As for Marshall, he is unquestionably the #1, plus I've read that E.Royal strained a groin on Friday in practice, likely limiting him a bit. Denver will likely have to throw a bunch against Dallas to stay in the game and Marshall will likely get the lions share of the looks.

Start Marshall.

I'm going to disagree with you guys on this one. There are two receivers ahead of Garcon (Wayne and Clarke). Once Indy gets up they are going to run, run, run. I just don't see Garcon getting the touches he needs in this game for big points.

As for Marshall, he is unquestionably the #1, plus I've read that E.Royal strained a groin on Friday in practice, likely limiting him a bit. Denver will likely have to throw a bunch against Dallas to stay in the game and Marshall will likely get the lions share of the looks.

Start Marshall.

Being the #1 doesn't always mean you will get the most looks or be the most productive. If you aren't able to get open then you aren't going to get the ball thrown to you regardless of your position on the depth chart.

Marshall is going to be double teamed by Terrance Newman and a safety the entire game. Odds are he isn't getting open often in that situation.