[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lynch for Fasano?

Football_Mom

My son has proposed a trade where I get Marshawn Lynch and he gets Anthony Fasano. I already have Fred Jackson and my son is desperate for a TE. I have Winslow. What do you think?

Fasano has a good matchup against the bills this week, that's why your son wants him. I own Kellen Winslow but I'm not starting him this week due to his matchup with Washington. Marshawn Lynch may help you in later weeks although he shares carries with Fred Jackson. I'd Start Fasano over Kellen Winslow this week. No trade yet.

My son has proposed a trade where I get Marshawn Lynch and he gets Anthony Fasano. I already have Fred Jackson and my son is desperate for a TE. I have Winslow. What do you think?

:wacko::D:D

Uuuum ...How old is your son? Giving up Lynch for FASANO wouldn't fly in any league I'm in. The fact that you two are related could make things even worse for both of you. Ever heard of collusion? Lynch is maybe a legit 5th rounder this year. Without the suspension he's easily a second rounder. Fasano on his best day is a 10th rounder or so. If I were in your league I would quickly veto that trade to protect your son from himself. If you are in a league with no comp and everyone is on the novice level then the trade might fly but if your son is under 14 yrs old or so I would have mercy on him and let him have a little fun by not allowing him to make what would be probably the biggest mistake in that league (or maybe any league!) all year. Fasanos can be picked up off waivers in any league. Lynch type players are not on waivers.

Edited by Asskickas