[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade advice

Sammy D.

Hasselbecks injury has really made things rough for my team so far this year....I have struggled through and am treading water at 2-2. My question is do I trade one of my backs to try to upgrade my QBs? Or should I pick up another stop gap QB until Hass returns, which may be this week I have heard?

My Qbs right now are Hasselbeck, Stafford and Kolb( the McNabb owner wont trade me Wallace)

My Rbs are Turner, LT, Pierre, Coffee and Leon Washington

I don't need to get Peyton Manning, or Brees, but what do you think it would take to get a lesser caliber QB like a Flacco, or even, dare I say a Farve?

Thanks in advance.

Hasselbecks injury has really made things rough for my team so far this year....I have struggled through and am treading water at 2-2. My question is do I trade one of my backs to try to upgrade my QBs? Or should I pick up another stop gap QB until Hass returns, which may be this week I have heard?

My Qbs right now are Hasselbeck, Stafford and Kolb( the McNabb owner wont trade me Wallace)

My Rbs are Turner, LT, Pierre, Coffee and Leon Washington

I don't need to get Peyton Manning, or Brees, but what do you think it would take to get a lesser caliber QB like a Flacco, or even, dare I say a Farve?

Thanks in advance.

Offer up Coffee and see what you can get for a fill in qb.

Not a whole lot on the wire right now.......very little to be exact

On the wire-

D. Anderson

Culpepper

J.Johnson

the only one I would think of grabbing is D.A., but as a Cleveland native, I know what he brings and am reluctant to grab him, even as a one week fill in.

I have one guy who will trade me either Eli or Brady, but I know he is going to want a lot in return......if I offer him LT for either of those, is that a fair deal?

edit to add- the Gore owner has weaker depth at QB than I do......and I know he won't give up his starter.

Edited by Sammy D.