[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade advice

mooch

Roster is below and I have been offered the following trade. Not sure about this one:

I give Schaub and Pierre Thomas

I get McNabb and McGahee

Was thinking of taking out Thomas and dealing LT instead Any thoughts?

QB Schaub, Cutler

RB LT, Thomas, F Jax, Chris Wells, L McCoy

WR Fitz, Ocho, Berrian, Knox, Garcon

TE Clark, Heap

K Keading

Roster is below and I have been offered the following trade. Not sure about this one:

I give Schaub and Pierre Thomas

I get McNabb and McGahee

Was thinking of taking out Thomas and dealing LT instead Any thoughts?

QB Schaub, Cutler

RB LT, Thomas, F Jax, Chris Wells, L McCoy

WR Fitz, Ocho, Berrian, Knox, Garcon

TE Clark, Heap

K Keading

I honestly don't like the trade. Schuab is on fire and will continue to put some great points on the board while McNabb will get you some serious points at times, he is always a gamble for injuries.

PT is the starting back for NO and is showing that he is a premier RB. McGahee has stolen the show of late but is still the #2 back. Rice will get the majority of touches and looks like is getting more red zone looks. LT would be the better move, but I'm not sure anyone is interested in LT right now.

I like the trade... I think it's fair for both sides, and improves both teams. Just in different areas. :thinking: Mcnabb is better than both Cutler and Schaub.. it is an improvement in your team. You have plenty of RB depth, and Mcghee isn't a huge step down for potential big games out of Mc Nabb. I think it helps you. I think it is equally fair to the other guy.

:shades: not that I have any vested interest in this...... not at all... nothing to see here....

Edited by Boilerduff

I might like the trade with LT, but with Pierre, you're giving away the only decent #1 RB you've got, unless LT suddenly turns into, well, LT.

And getting one in return, Plus an upgrade at QB.... Last time I checked, McGahee has more points than Pierre... what's he a 4 week wonder? Just thought I would point that out... What makes McGahee such a down grade ? I like the trade becuase I am 0-4 and need to shake something up. I have always liked Thomas.

I still think this makes sense for both of us.. but the decision is yours my friend...

would love some other input from the people reading this...

Edited by Boilerduff

And getting one in return, Plus an upgrade at QB.... Last time I checked, McGahee has more points than Pierre... what's he a 4 week wonder? Just thought I would point that out... What makes McGahee such a down grade ? I like the trade becuase I am 0-4 and need to shake something up. I have always liked Thomas.

I still think this makes sense for both of us.. but the decision is yours my friend...

would love some other input from the people reading this...

PT has only played 2 weeks. Technically, he is avergaing more points than McGahee. In my league, PT is averaging 22.5 per game and McGahee is averaging 15.75 per game. Plus, McGahee is still the #2 back and will slide as the year gets older. PT has so much more upside it's not even funny!

PT has only played 2 weeks. Technically, he is avergaing more points than McGahee. In my league, PT is averaging 22.5 per game and McGahee is averaging 15.75 per game. Plus, McGahee is still the #2 back and will slide as the year gets older. PT has so much more upside it's not even funny!

Tehcnically, He played week two against the Eagles... I catch -4 yards... Sure maybe they were saving him, but you can argue the consistancy of mcgahee this year.. So to be Technical... take 45 total points and divide it by three... 15 points per game... sounds a lot like Mcgahee...

I do agree that Thomas has potential.. That is why I like him...

Edited by Boilerduff