[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

veto this trade?

ronkronk

every year, one guy seems to trade his best players to the same guy...in deals like this.

i don't get why you would give up slaton and roddy for rice and berrian, i think slaton > rice and same for roddy/berrian.

but is is bad enough to veto?

as commish, i prefer to let people deal as they please...if you pay your $$$ to play, you should be able to win or ose with whomever you like?

Doesn't look that bad to me. I think Rice and Berrian have more potential upside that Slaton and White for the rest of the year.

Slaton and White are both struggling so far this year and to me it just looks like an owner who has lost patience with both of them and is looking to shake up his team a bit.

Doesn't look that bad to me. I think Rice and Berrian have more potential upside that Slaton and White for the rest of the year.

Slaton and White are both struggling so far this year and to me it just looks like an owner who has lost patience with both of them and is looking to shake up his team a bit.

Agreed. No issue though.