[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Weekly RB Choice, please advise

Ronnie Brown at Home vs NY Jets

J. Harrison at home vs Buffalo

I am in a PPR that awards a 10 point bonus for 100 yards rushing, and 8 points for 100 yards receiving.

Love some help, everything thing says expect less out of Ronnie this week.

MJD is my other start and I will not be benching him

tough call and probably a toss up - JHarrison probably has a bit more upside with PPR scoring, but dayum

RBrown is a tough dude to sit right now...........

But keep in mind, Brown will be rushing against a great rush defense which will be stacking the line with a rookie QB and Harrison will be rushing against the 27th worst rush defense.

To me, no brainer that Harrison will have a big day.

But keep in mind, Brown will be rushing against a great rush defense which will be stacking the line with a rookie QB and Harrison will be rushing against the 27th worst rush defense.

To me, no brainer that Harrison will have a big day.

haha - ok, we are talking about Cleveland right? on the road, minus their only big play threat on offense in Braylon - not even close to a no brainer that Harrison has a big day - we shall see.

haha - ok, we are talking about Cleveland right? on the road, minus their only big play threat on offense in Braylon - not even close to a no brainer that Harrison has a big day - we shall see.

Braylon wasn't a threat and eavery team knew that. Cleveland now has a rookie go to guy and they brought in a solid deep threat in Stuckey and a player that will try a hell of allot harder for the team than Edwards will.

Personally, I would play Brown just because I would have a tough time benching him. However, I do think that Harrison will have a better day. So, if you are a bit of a risk-taker, play Harrison!

Please see mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=301362

Edited by fantasyfemme