[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Massaquoi, Mohamed how much to bid on him ?

Henry Muto

If you had $1,000 for the entire season for your free agents and you needed to make a blind bid on him how much would you bid for him ?

Would you go $100 ? $300 ? $500 ? $800 ?

What is he worth ?

Is he this year's Boldin or Colston ?

I am in 7 WCFF online leagues and 4 NFFC online leagues with bidding

WCFF ends at 8 PM and NFFC at 9 PM

So I put in varies bids between $183 to $383 for my WCFF teams based off need for WR

Massaquoi went for $378 to $666 in those 7 leagues I got him in zero of them

So seeing this info I went back to the NFFC leagues and raised my bids to between $483 and $513.

I landed him in 3 of the NFFC leagues

I am a little nervous I did the wrong thing in with 1 of my teams. I already had R-Moss, Holmes, Marshall but with a very weak 4th WR in Chris Henry.

So I went $483 on MM and $238 on Sidney Rice. I ended up landing both fo them in this league draining my funds down to $110 now.

Moss and Holmes both bye week 8 and in this league only the top 2 out of the 12 teams make the playoffs so I would have been in terrible shape week 8. Problem is I now only have limited funds the rest of the way.

If MM or Rice don't pan out I wasted a lot of FA money.

I am in 7 WCFF online leagues and 4 NFFC online leagues with bidding

WCFF ends at 8 PM and NFFC at 9 PM

So I put in varies bids between $183 to $383 for my WCFF teams based off need for WR

Massaquoi went for $378 to $666 in those 7 leagues I got him in zero of them

So seeing this info I went back to the NFFC leagues and raised my bids to between $483 and $513.

I landed him in 3 of the NFFC leagues

I am a little nervous I did the wrong thing in with 1 of my teams. I already had R-Moss, Holmes, Marshall but with a very weak 4th WR in Chris Henry.

So I went $483 on MM and $238 on Sidney Rice. I ended up landing both fo them in this league draining my funds down to $110 now.

Moss and Holmes both bye week 8 and in this league only the top 2 out of the 12 teams make the playoffs so I would have been in terrible shape week 8. Problem is I now only have limited funds the rest of the way.

If MM or Rice don't pan out I wasted a lot of FA money.

So I guess you took a gamble here. Seems a bit early to spend so much money so soon. I like both those players, but Cleveland is a bad team, so that scares me. The Vikings spread the ball around, so I don't know how much consistency you can get from Rice. Both players have the ability and QB's who can get them the ball, so you may need to be patient. I remember the year I had Colston in his rookie year, and I dropped him when he had some quiet weeks. He came on like gang busters towards the end of the year. So getting these players early could be a benefit. Still with only $110 left, that's not much left - I would have waited, but sometimes you gotta strike when the iron is hot.