[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I crazy

BearBroncos

Well, figured I would take the risk this week. I'm playing against the two hardest teams this week so I need to take the risk, I think

Standard scoring and no PPR

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (any position can play flex) 1 TE, 1 KR and 1 D

Starting

QB - M. Ryan - Was starter regardless

QB - Sanchez - I actually think he will have a good game to get back what he did last week

RB - D Will - Expect big things from him this week

RB - Beannie - I know, this is risky but against Houston and AZ need to get the running game going

WR - DJax - Crazy good and will produce big numbers

WR - Sim Walker - Been EXTREMELY hot and expect big numbers

TE - Ben Watson - Pulled from from the WW and replaced D. Keller (I might regret that)

KR - J. Scobee

D - Broncos - Best option I think this week. Been good for me so far

Bench

PT - Bye

F. Jones - Injured

K. Smith - Playing against Pit

B. Edwards - Not time yet for him

Knox - Bye

Berrian - I think he will have good numbers but I think Sanchez will get better numbers.

The team I'm most worried about

Starters

QB - McNabb - Might not perform all that well but as long as he throws TD's to DJax, I'm fine.

RB - SJax - Will have a horrid game. Not to worried

RB - M. Turner - Will have a horrid game. Not to worried

RB - AP - Will probably have another 40 point game

WR - A. Johnson - Will be solid but I just don't see huge numbers this week

WR - Fitz - Has been quiet and hopefully, AZ does what I'm expecting and they dedicate to the run

TE- Daniels

KR - Nedney

D- NYJ

Well, anyone think I have a chance this week? I honestly think DWill will out perform AP this week.

BTW, our league plays 3 games a week. 2 opponents and 1 league average. He's 9-3-0 and I'm 7-4-1

Edited by BearBroncos

I'm a Chris Wells owner, he's on my bench this week because he hasn't done anything yet. I do think you're crazy to start Wells over Kevin Smith. Smith is getting the ball and scoring TD's. Granted, he is going up against the Steelers. I like my chances with K.Smith over Wells. Wells has touched the ball 16 times in three games total. The least amount of times Smith touched the ball in one game is 15 times. I believe there is more opportunity with Smith.

yes your crazy, id def start ksmith over beanie....idk about berrian/sanchez could go etiher way

but youre rediculously crazy if you think adp will be outperformed by anyone on carolina

You do realize that DWill outscored AP by 10 TD's last year and was only down in yardage by a mere 200 yards, right? And he started the first three games last year as this year with low yardage and then turned it on after the bye.

The team I'm most worried about

Starters

QB - McNabb - Might not perform all that well but as long as he throws TD's to DJax, I'm fine.

RB - SJax - Will have a horrid game. Not to worried

RB - M. Turner - Will have a horrid game. Not to worried

RB - AP - Will probably have another 40 point game

WR - A. Johnson - Will be solid but I just don't see huge numbers this week

WR - Fitz - Has been quiet and hopefully, AZ does what I'm expecting and they dedicate to the run

TE- Daniels

KR - Nedney

D- NYJ

This guy has Turner, ADP, SJax, AJ, and Fitz? Two team league or what? Did he have 5 first round picks?

This guy has Turner, ADP, SJax, AJ, and Fitz? Two team league or what? Did he have 5 first round picks?

He actually had 3 first rounds and it is a 3 person keeper league. He swindled the draft picks from some n00bs that didn't realize the impact of their trades. They got a marginal receiver for a 1st round pick, etc.

BTW, he wanted to trade me Sjax and Turner last year and I didn't want them. SJax is over valued and Turner will need thier offense to get it together if ever wants to see numbers like last year.

If that was expected to happen again, then why wasn't D Wiliams drafted ahead of AP in all redraft leagues??

Because most didn't think that would happen again but I have absolute confidence that it will, if not more yards. The run scheme in Carolina is even better than in Minn. Similar to the ole Earl Campbell days with smash mouth running. They just have a tendency to forget at the beginning of the season. Just watch the game against the Redskins. Dwill 150+ yards on the ground and 2 TD's.