[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB to start

wreckless518

Sammy Mooris (fred taylor out maroney starting but mooris was more valuable last week) facing a tough D again he might be called on again for the short passes and carries?

Mwelde Moore (willie parker out and mendenhall starting) going against such a bad D steelers should get a big lead which should get moore at least a score and some yards.

i know the choice is not great but dmac got hurt forte is on a bye lews is questionable and buchkhalter is out. sucks!!

please help and leave your link ill repond

that's tough man. i'd go with morris. i think mendenhall is gonna get the majority of the carries in pitt. and dallas ran pretty well on den last week, just couldn't complete a pass for their lives. if NE loosens it up with the pass morris could have a good day, and they always look to him on 3rd down

I'd expect Morris to have more chances than Moore, and also get some goal line chances ... impossible to predict which (if any) NEP RB will have any impact week 2 week, but I like taking a chance on Morris better than taking a chance on Moore in this situation.

yea i think im gonna go morris just because he got play last week and even scored with two ahead of him..hes reliable and gets goaline..i think brady will be passing and morris will be the man he dumps it to..wel im hoping ! i always have someone on my bench that will outscore someone on my starting lineup! thanks for all the help guys i do appreciate it ..edpecially with this tough call..