[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need 2 RB's - Portis, Moreno, Lynch

Henry Muto

.5 PPR, 1 pt per 10 yards

Need to start 2 of these 3 RB's

Portis, Moreno, Lynch

Tough call. Its so sad to see what portis has become when so many people are considering benching him vs the 32nd ranked run defense in the league. I'd probably chance it with portis and lynch.

+1 with 85thatsright10. I see Portis getting to 100yds this week finally and possibility of a score. Moreno will be the featured back this week with Buckhalter out so he'll see the lion share of the carries and has been a decent play so far this year. I think its still a game or two too early to put Lynch in, he needs to re-establish himself and will be splitting carries with F.Jackson.

As a Portis owner, I would love to see him go off and go for 120yds with 2 scores, so then I can trade him and get something of value in return.

Never bench your stud has never been so difficult to deal with - I have LT2 and Portis.

Moreno for sure - with Buckhalter hurt Moreno will get stud points.

Portis has been getting OK yards what hurts is no receptions or TD's. Hopefully he will break out this week.

I would say Moreno is a lock for sure based on Buckhalters injury. Between Lynch and Portis I would take Portis only because he will get most of the work and Lynch has to deal with FJax. Portis is also up against a horrible run defense this week.

Moreno + Portis

In your case Muto it's got to be Portis and Moreno. We still don't know how much action lynch is gonna get and how he'll do. I myself have to decide between Moreno and Jackson to go alongside Coffee. Check mine out though maybe I answered myself already http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=301606