[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shameless Shilling

Bonehand

Hey fellow Huddlers! If I may have a second of your time...

I am co-host of a little podcast called The BoneBat Show. It is a comedy and pop culture internet radio show, which features independent music, with new episodes every 3 weeks through my own site and Itunes.

Regular features include "What Pisses Us Off"; movie, music, book and game reviews in "Multimedia Triage"; and of course, the "Filthy Joke of The Week". Additionally, we often feature interviews with bands, actors, video game designers etc. The show can be a bit raunchy, so it's not for everyone, but I am proud of what we've done so far.

After 2 years of hand-crafting free entertainment for the masses, my bestfriend/co-host and I are attempting to elevate our game, so here's is how you can help a little podcast make good. The Podcast Awards are currently accepting nominations until 10/18/09. If you have a few minutes, we would greatly appreciate it if you could give The BoneBat Show a listen, and if you like what we do, please drop by the Podcast awards site and nominate The BoneBat show for inclusion on the 2009 Podcast Awards Ballot in the category of comedy. Also, if you dig it, please tell a friend.

The show's URL is: http://www.bonehand/com/bonebat.html or you can reach it via the link in my sigline.

DMD/Big John. Please crush this if I'm out of line.

Thank you for your time, and my most sincere apologies for the obnoxious beggery.

Edited by Bonehand

• 5 weeks later...

What Up, Huddlas? A quick update, it was announced yesterday that The BoneBat Show made it onto the final ballot for the 2009 Podcast Awards, under the Comedy Category!

For those who don't know, The Podcast Awards are an annual series of awards given to the internet's best podcasts, as voted on by the listening public.

Daily voting on the final ballot will open on November 13th with voting closing November 30th at 1800 est. Starting Friday, you can vote HERE. We are competing against a load of great shows, so we will need every vote we can get!

I would just like to say a most sincere thank you to all the Huddlers who helped make this happen. I know it's cliche to say, but as 1 of 3500 shows nominated, just making on the final ballot is a HUGH honor. We couldn't have made it without your support! Thank You!

Edited by Bonehand