[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyody else sit Roddy White?

This could very well be the worst day in my FF career. First, i lose my parlay by 2 points. Theres $100 down the drain. Next, i decide that the Jax-Sea game will be a shootout and since David Garrard is HOT as of late, why not start him over Matt Ryan? And why not start Housh over White? I mean SF has a tough D and will lock down White. RIGHT!! Garrard and Housh get me 26 points while Ryan and White are on my bench racking up 75 points!! Unbealievable week of football! Soo did anybody else has White on there bench?!

Drafted White in 3rd round. Not benching him all year. I played him but didn't play Ryan. I did however have Schaub so only lost a couple of points. I always play my best players regardless of matchups. You can overthink it and 9 times out of 10 you'll regret it.