[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

free money!

tonorator

just received my new visa from schwab that pays me 2% of my monthly charges, all swept into my schwab brokerage account. anybody else got this? i checked the consumer reviews on-line and they all look positive.

that's free money dog.

we charge quite a bit each month, but always pay off the bill.

somehow, someway i now believe that if i can just charge enough, i can retire earlier with all that free cashish ... :wacko:

just received my new visa from schwab that pays me 2% of my monthly charges, all swept into my schwab brokerage account. anybody else got this? i checked the consumer reviews on-line and they all look positive.

that's free money dog.

A straight 2% on all purchases? Sounds like a nice deal. Except when you go to certain restaurants of course. :wacko:

A straight 2% on all purchases? Sounds like a nice deal. Except when you go to certain restaurants of course. :wacko:

yup. you need to have a schwab brokerage account to sweep it into, but i already had one of those. i guess if they can get you to set up a brokerage account, they can then get you via stock transactions i guess.

we'll see how this goes. i'll report back on how this works out.

yup. you need to have a schwab brokerage account to sweep it into, but i already had one of those. i guess if they can get you to set up a brokerage account, they can then get you via stock transactions i guess.

we'll see how this goes. i'll report back on how this works out.

:wacko:

That is why I use my AMEX because depending on the purchase and the level of purchases I've made over the year, it will give me credit at between 1.5% and 5%. Of course, I've started using my AMEX less because as Dave Ramsey points out, you tend to spend more when you use a credit card than if you were to pay cash. I have found that to be true, in my case.