[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quick trade Advice pls!

Krans

10 team league, ESPN standard, no ppr, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 flex, QB, K, DEF

He offered me AP for Colston and Forte

RBs right now: Moreno, Forte, Tomlinson, Addai, Bush, Choice

WRs right now: Calvin Johnson, Colston, Manningham

I have waiver 3 of 10 right now, miles austin, jeremy macklin, austin collie, kenny britt, available

I'm thinking i can make the trade and hopefully get macklin or austin, or maybe move one of my other RBs to try to get another WR. I don't know how serious calvin's injury is, Forte also has a good schedule coming but im leaning towards doing it, thoughts?

That's a tough call.

If that were me, I'd be on the fence - slightly leaning towards sticking with my current team. It's tough to pass on AP, but Megatron now has a bum knee, and Manningham is nice - but are you ready to rely on him as your #1 WR??

The WR's on the WW are decent, but they're not gonna replace Colston - at least on a consistant basis.

I wouldn't say DON'T do it, but I would try to give up less first..

That's a tough call.

If that were me, I'd be on the fence - slightly leaning towards sticking with my current team. It's tough to pass on AP, but Megatron now has a bum knee, and Manningham is nice - but are you ready to rely on him as your #1 WR??

The WR's on the WW are decent, but they're not gonna replace Colston - at least on a consistant basis.

I wouldn't say DON'T do it, but I would try to give up less first..

Good point thats sort of where i am too. The other thing is its a 10 person league, im in 8th and top four make playoffs, i'm 2-3 right now, so thinking maybe i should take some risks

Idk how much i could modify the offer, might be able to give Calvin instead, don't think he likes Tomlinson not sure about Moreno.

Good point thats sort of where i am too. The other thing is its a 10 person league, im in 8th and top four make playoffs, i'm 2-3 right now, so thinking maybe i should take some risks

Idk how much i could modify the offer, might be able to give Calvin instead, don't think he likes Tomlinson not sure about Moreno.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Before the season started, I was a big fan of Megatron but wasn't in a position to draft him. Now, after 5 weeks AND Colston has already had his bye week - I think I would stick with Colston.

See if you get a bite out of Megatron and Forte. As I do have AP on 2 of my teams, I don't know that I would make that trade - but I suppose it all depends on your holes. If he's looking for a WR and a RB, then maybe he does it. ??

It's worth a shot at least..

i asked just now he said he don't want Johnson

No surprise there.. :D

It's not a bad trade if you do make the deal. After all, you'd be getting Pruple Jesus.

I wish I could help more, but if it were me, I think I would very reluctantly stick with my current team. Maybe someone else has a different point of view and can give you a reason - other than you'd be getting the leagues best RB in return.. :wacko:

Edited by Shorttynaz

No surprise there.. :D

It's not a bad trade if you do make the deal. After all, you'd be getting Pruple Jesus.

I wish I could help more, but if it were me, I think I would very reluctantly stick with my current team. Maybe someone else has a different point of view and can give you a reason - other than you'd be getting the leagues best RB in return.. :wacko:

Thanks for the response, i ended up pulling the trigger, i think if i was near the top 4 i wouldn't have but taking a risk on this one

This is like the forth trade I've heard, including my own league that involves AP and Forte. Why are AP owners wanting Forte so badly, really. They're both in a simular situation with strong QB's and less touches, but I'd still think AP would opt for more points towards the end of the year.

Can anyone please help explain this logic?