[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: K. Winslow or B. Celek

Big Mac Bears

How can you go wrong with either one?

I suppose based on the matchups, you'd think Celek would be the better play as Oakland couldn't beat Rutgers, let alone the Jets. Jets are probably gonna be playing the time clock game keeping the ball in the ground most of the 2nd half - taking away potential plays for Celek.

That leaves Winslow. So far he's been pretty f'ng good there in Tampa. While that offense isn't a powerhouse - neither is Carolina's so far. This should be a good back and forth game - leaving more potential plays for Winslow.

So, I suppose if this were my call - I'd go with Winslow just based on the potential for opportunities the whole game as opposed to a little more than a half.

I benched Winslow last week as well and was astonished when he put up so many pts. Shiancoe sufficed for that week and I came out on top either way. However, this week I am starting Winslow. I suggest you do as well.