[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thinking of trying to upgrade my RB's

solo

Rice is getting more touches in Baltimore, and I already have his main handcuff in MCGahee. (I've also got Flacco, not sure if that's good or bad)

Ronnie Brown is the goto guy in Miami, and he's on a roll it seems.

Rice's owner is open to trades as long as they are decent offers - whatever that means. Rice is his best player and from there Jerome Harrison and Donald Brown are his next best RB's. I'm thinking I can offer something here....I do Not want to let go of Andre Johnson though, i'm worried that's what he's going to ask for in return though.

Brown's owner miight be tougher. He's sitting pretty good w/ Big Ben as a QB and he's loaded at RB. (MJD, Lynch,Ronnie,) He's thin at TE and WR might be something I can look at. Santoio Holmes is his #1 receiver at the moment.

So, who would you rather have at this point? Would you consider trading AJohnson or a combination TE/WR for Brown if he'd listen??

-Solo

Rice is getting more touches in Baltimore, and I already have his main handcuff in MCGahee. (I've also got Flacco, not sure if that's good or bad)

Ronnie Brown is the goto guy in Miami, and he's on a roll it seems.

Rice's owner is open to trades as long as they are decent offers - whatever that means. Rice is his best player and from there Jerome Harrison and Donald Brown are his next best RB's. I'm thinking I can offer something here....I do Not want to let go of Andre Johnson though, i'm worried that's what he's going to ask for in return though.

Brown's owner miight be tougher. He's sitting pretty good w/ Big Ben as a QB and he's loaded at RB. (MJD, Lynch,Ronnie,) He's thin at TE and WR might be something I can look at. Santoio Holmes is his #1 receiver at the moment.

So, who would you rather have at this point? Would you consider trading AJohnson or a combination TE/WR for Brown if he'd listen??

-Solo

Anyone??? :wacko:

RB!

Both have to share carries, but at least RB gets the TD portion.

Thanks!

That's kinda what I was thinking. Might as well go after the big fish first, eh?

Time to go through both of our rosters and see if I can create something he'd be interested in.

Thanks again,

-Solo