[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Slaton for Mendenhall?

Grimm74

Slaton has been a huge disappointment, and it's hard after using a reasonably high draft pick on him, but the Steelers sure seemed to pick up the run game once they got Mendy's head in the game. Only thing of worry is the sharing with Parker, but Houston's situation is also maddening with whatever reason they think Chirs Brown should get the ball around the goalline.

It's a tough call for me...I probably pass on it though, but as a homer you may have better insight with the Steelers...

i would keep slaton. I guess im just an optimist, but i dont see him finishing the season this poorly. You are basically selling slaton as low as you possibly can and buying mendenhall as expensively as you can. I would ride it out, Slaton is also a weapon in the passing game, snatching 17 catches 180yards and a touchdown already, so his receptions will also help out in a ppr league.

please check out my football blog, http://imaginarygridiron.blogspot.com

i would keep slaton. I guess im just an optimist, but i dont see him finishing the season this poorly. You are basically selling slaton as low as you possibly can and buying mendenhall as expensively as you can. I would ride it out, Slaton is also a weapon in the passing game, snatching 17 catches 180yards and a touchdown already, so his receptions will also help out in a ppr league.

please check out my football blog, http://imaginarygridiron.blogspot.com

Great analysis.....I also would keep Slaton, let's not anoint Mendenhall the next Jim Brown quite yet either ! :wacko:

Mendenhall has outscored Slaton on a avg per week basis and holds a mucccch more favorable rushing schedule the rest of the way (using the huddle strength of schedule tool to analyze weeks 1-5 and look out over weeks 6-16) ... your hesitancy has cost you the nice matchup with Cle, but there are more fruits to be enjoyed ... Can Slaton turn it around? He has the talent to, that's for sure. Any sign that he will? Not so much. Soooo, take the path that entertains you the most ... that's what it is truly about.

Slaton has been a huge disappointment, and it's hard after using a reasonably high draft pick on him, but the Steelers sure seemed to pick up the run game once they got Mendy's head in the game. Only thing of worry is the sharing with Parker, but Houston's situation is also maddening with whatever reason they think Chirs Brown should get the ball around the goalline.

It's a tough call for me...I probably pass on it though, but as a homer you may have better insight with the Steelers...

I would keep slaton as well

please answer mine

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...p;#entry2982811