[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First Blockbuster Trade - PPR League

joeyb7

I've been offered:

R. Moss/S. Jackson

For

LT/Jennings

Jennings hasn't really produced yet this year despite rumors of him getting more passes thrown his way, and LT...well, I just don't know if he's going to pan out this year, but MNF is a big test. On the other hand, Randy is always a WR1 and SJax has underperformed similar to LT this year.

Any thoughts? Should I take this trade and possibly ride a better performance from Randy for the rest of the year or are LT and Jennings two players that are bound to turn things around and I'm just giving up too much potential.

Thoughts?

Obviously the Moss for Jennings trade makes sense, but does anyone think that LT could reawaken on a big Monday night game - he also has a pretty favorable running schedule for the next few games.

I guess I'm just a little hesitant seeing that the latest news says that Jennings will see more passes his way and LT is hoping for a big night on MNF.... I think this trade could make or break my season.

Do it. At this point in the season I think SJax is an upgrade over LT, and Moss is easily an upgrade over Jennings.

I guess "at this point in the season" (talking about LT) is what scares me. Any possibility this guy gets it together with his favorable schedule? Does SJax have any upside? I'm still going to have to start him....

I guess "at this point in the season" (talking about LT) is what scares me. Any possibility this guy gets it together with his favorable schedule? Does SJax have any upside? I'm still going to have to start him....

There's def a chance LT gets it together, but I'd rather take my chances with an SJax with less upside. At least he's consistent.