[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ooops, bad call - Hasslebeck S1, Favre S2, Brees S3..

brokenblade

While any projection can be off since it is an expression of what all previous data and current dynamrics suggest, in this case I had Brees projected at 270 yards and 2 TDs and Hasselbeck at 290 and 2 TDs. Even I admit for the want of 20 yards, not sure the risk/reward on not using Brees was there on my projections.

S3 Brees puts up 4 TD's and 369 yds

S2 Favre only 3 TD's and 278 yds

Good ol S1 "Start em if you got him" Hasslebeck stunk up the field.

/sigh .. I should know better, started Brees all year except for this week because of the predictions.

:wacko: If you are making your own decisions based on DMDs weekly rankings you shouldn't be playing :D It is just an opinion and Brees was going against the Giants D.

Think for yourself some

Don't know if I should really give this a legitimate response, because it's obvious that your primary purpose in posting here is to annoy, but.......

The division is comprised of bad or mediocre teams. I don't think it was completely implausible to think the Hawks could compete if they could somehow stop the year+ long injury rash.

Not in any way trying to "annoy". Injuries are part of the game. I mean there isn't much chance (while there is a "little" chance) that Seattle can take this division.

I was simply saying after watching the Jags/Hawks game, I drank the Kool-Aid. I thought Seattle was for real, and a healthy Hasselbeck was all they needed - as shown against the Jags. After watching the game yesterday - against the NFL's WORST passing defense, all Hasselbeck could muster up was 112 yards? I know the O-line is banged up, but weren't they banged up against the Jags? Granted the Cards D is a little better than the Jags D, but they're no Vikings or Pittsburgh D.

All I am saying is while the Seahawks had a dismal season last year, they and their fans had much higher expectations this season. Injuries bit them again - and with that, it seems as if the fans keep talking about how mediocre the division is and they (Seahawks) still have a chance. While it's not impossible, I find it to be a very tough task. The Cardinals aren't the cream of the crop, but they're better than the Seahawks. The 49ers are an above average team, but they're better than the Cards, who are better than the Seahawks.

I've got nothing against the Seahawks or their fans, I just think they need to temper their expectations and lay off the Kool-Aid, hence why I said, "better luck next year".