[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rant

SEC=UGA

The Rush Post got me fired up and has been lingering....

Rush is a pompous ass, he and his ilk have had a severely deliterious effect on a once proud and noble party. Due to he and his compadres, Hannity, Beck, etc... the Republican party has incorporated into its fold a flock of looney naer-do-wells and have begun promoting agendas that are foreign to the tennets that the party was based on.

My biggest issue, the hijacking of social policy by the religious right and the support that they receive from these ill informed mouth pieces. This group is the most actve in the country in their quest for repealing constituional rights. Whether it be their zeal for banning books they deem inappropriate, intruding upon a woman's right to choose, censorship of media, or any of a number of other agendas that offend their puritan sensibilities, they are, by far, the most destructive force in the Republican party. And, sadly, they are propped up and coddled by these windbags that take to the air waves every day.

Further, Rush and the religious right sicken me in their hypocrisy. They rail against gays and the agenda that is being pushed and then prominent anti-gay biggots are found to be fornicating with pages and male hookers. They rail against drug abuse and then they are caught froging prescriptions and scouring the alley ways in search of their next fix. They rail against adulterey while cavorting around foreign countries with women other than their wives. They rail against abortion and then lament social programs for those who have children that they are unable to care for. Give me a when I wore my first dressing break... By the Republican party embracing these conflicted morons the entirety of the party has become a joke.

On fiscal policy the Republicans have hardly been leaders. You hear Hannity espouse Reaganomics, you hear Rush speak of fiscal responsibility, you hear the masses bemoan governent waste, they're all a bunch of when I wore my first dressing chowder heads. These are people who are content to continue to elect the same representative over and over ad nauseum. The Republican party was in control of the purse string for damn near a decade and where did it get us, especially during the Bush admin when the jerk-offs were controlling both houses and the executive, it got us into a big when I wore my first dressing mess... Where were these talk show hosts and their complaints about the lack of fiscal resposibility during the Bush era? Where was the outrage when Bush passed the Prescription drug program? It didn't exist and even worse these jackasses sitting on their bully pulpits didn't even whimper while this policy abortion was occurring.

On general beleivability, Rush Hannity, Beck, et al... don't pass the smell test. "You're a great American" oh, blow me. Just what their mymidons need to hear, some good 'ol positive reinforcement to validate their meaningless underachieved life. I can see them at church on the following sunday, "Sean told me I was a great American, I'm homeschooling my kid, not teaching them the science of the devil, informing them that Obama is an illegal immigrant, and that dark people are to be feared".. Hey, woman, for when I wore my first dress sake, you great grandmother on you mom's side was black... get over yourself. Their aren't that many great Americans, much less that many great Americans that call Hannity's show. But, abck to the beliveability. There have been soooo many conspiracy theories thrown out by these guys, so many misquoted or wrong statistics and in a number of cases just flat out incorrect infromation; it is impossible for me to take these guys seriously. But, the pathetic mouth breathers that comprise their audience eat it up and are all the more ignorant for having listened. Whenever I hear someone say, "Sean/Rush/Glen said the other day... " it becomes white noise and my opinion of that person's intellect drops two fold (unless of course it was a funny or witty remark, if it has t do with policy or stats, it usually goes in one ear and out the other).

Reublicans have created this mess and are not on their way to cleaning it up. You foster these idiots, you promote these idiots, hell, you deify these idiots and what have you gotten out of it, NOTHING but a big 'ol when I wore my first dress you very much.... But none the less, you continue to put their sponsored elected officials in office, you continue to promote their lunacy, you continue to revel in their self rigteousness, you continue to build their egos and you continue to line their pockets while you slink away with nothing more than "you're a geat american". If that is all the validation and affirmation you need in your life, I feel genuinely sorry for you.

My tirade against the left is coming, I just don't have he energy right now...

you sir, are a great american.

:wacko:

Thank you fro the affirmation, it keeps me from having to sit on hold for 2.5 hours....