[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help settle a debate my wife had with a friend

Big Country

Can they?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Can a woman "Rub one out"

• Yes
    • No
    • Puddy can
    • Whomper just did

This doesn't reflect well on your performance, BC.

No, I think it reflects well on me and poorly on my friends if my wife felt her friends (their wives) needed to rub one out.

ETA: Though, it could be good for them if their wives are so horny they need to rub one out after a 4 hour car drive, they probably needed the break from their wives to recuperate.

Edited by Big Country

I voted "no", looked it up, and was right, though the phrase has morphed over years to include any male pleasuring (per the Urban Dictonary)
1 of 7 definitions confirmed you were right. 1 other mentions males specifically ("when a male polishes his peuter until climax, then proceeds to bust a nut.") but that could almost apply to a female aside from the "nut" reference. The other 5 definitions are just variations of masturbation. I think it's still undecided.

Maybe this question should be submitted to Mythbusters. I'm sure Kari Byron's fan rating would take a huge surge should she help confirm or bust the myth.