[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade LT?

9erGuy

I have been offered any 2 of the following for LT:

Ricky Williams

Donald Brown

Tashard Choice

Willie Parker.

I just got burned trading Thomas Jones and Reggie Wayne for LT and Roy Williams. I would lean to Ricky and Willie Parker, but not sure. I have Michael Turner, so I'd only be starting one of them anyways, so should I just pass? I need help at WR, but he has no WR depth, so I can't counter with that.

Should I just ride the season out with Turner and LT as my backs?

Dude, you bet the house on LT. I think you have no choice but to roll with him. However, if you must do something, then Choice and Brown would be the guys to get. You should get middle of the road production from them this year, and then Brown may step up next.

Please see my question... Dropping Felix Jones. Thanks!

Wait a week. I think the upcoming game for LT against KC should give him a better chance to showcase and improve his value.

Thanks for the reply, I think I will hold onto LT, as even if I pick up Choice and Brown, I'm not gonna start either one of them over Turner, so it's basically a 1 for 1 trade, with some added depth in case of injury if I make the deal. I really don't have much depth right now with Ward and Harrison my 2 backups, but I will just hope Turner and LT both stay healthy the rest of the year.

If one of them goes down though, I'm screwed.

Well, I ended up making the deal. I'm 4-2 but I don't think I have enough to win the league, especially with Romo as my QB. So I am thinking about the future as it's a 2-man keeper league. If Brown shows up I might have a keeper, whereas LT is nowhere near a keeper.

Well, I ended up making the deal. I'm 4-2 but I don't think I have enough to win the league, especially with Romo as my QB. So I am thinking about the future as it's a 2-man keeper league. If Brown shows up I might have a keeper, whereas LT is nowhere near a keeper.

You should have held off. I agree LT is no longer keeper material, but he looked very good against a strong Denver team ans should eat up KC this week. The problem with getting a 2 for 1 like you got here is that the 2 of those guys each week will most likely not get what LT would have gotten you plus the other guy you could have started to boot.

Don't get me wrong. I share your LT frustration becasue I have had him for 3 years now and he has killed me. But I'm not cutting him when he finally looks like the injuries are behind him.

Edited by xmradioguy

I have been offered any 2 of the following for LT:

Ricky Williams

Donald Brown

Tashard Choice

Willie Parker.

I just got burned trading Thomas Jones and Reggie Wayne for LT and Roy Williams. I would lean to Ricky and Willie Parker, but not sure. I have Michael Turner, so I'd only be starting one of them anyways, so should I just pass? I need help at WR, but he has no WR depth, so I can't counter with that.

Should I just ride the season out with Turner and LT as my backs?

In other words your offered a pile of dung for LT ? No thanks keep LT