[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS - Whole lot of em!

BearBroncos

This week I need as much advice as I can get with my receiver core. Again, no PPR and leave link and I'll respond to yours.

Can start 3 with 1 going to flex so please rank these as you would rank them in a line up. Also, I have Dwill, PT and F. Jones starting at RB with F. Jones currently in the flex. Would anyone put one of these receivers in the #3 slot (flex)?

DJax

B. Edwards

B. Berrian

Nicks

Knox

Thanks in advance!

Edited by BearBroncos

This week I need as much advice as I can get with my receiver core. Again, no PPR and leave link and I'll respond to yours.

Can start 3 with 1 going to flex so please rank these as you would rank them in a line up. Also, I have Dwill, PT and F. Jones starting at RB with F. Jones currently in the flex. Would anyone put one of these receivers in the #3 slot (flex)?

DJax

B. Edwards

B. Berrian

Nicks

Knox

Thanks in advance!

I would rank them in this order

1. D Jax

2. Knox

3. Edwards

4. Berrian

5. Nicks

What about the other question I had with F. Jones currently in the flex. Would you bench either PT or Felix to put any of these receivers in the Flex?

BTW, thanks everyone for the comments!

either player in the flex will work for you personally i would go with PT

Hey Bear

In non PPR I'd rank them the following manner (Including your Flex play of Felix Jones)

1) Desean Jackson

2) Johnny Knox

3) Bernard Berrian

4) Hakeem Nicks

5) Braylon Edwards

6) Felix Jones (Yes this low...I want to see him play a full game back from the PCL before I trust starting him in any format)

I especially like the paring of Jackson and Knox on the top here as that gives you one home run hitter and one consistent performer in Knox so you know you are getting points out of that spot.

Best of Luck,

WashD