[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stewart, Hightower, or Donald Brown

Bart8539

I know that Williams is going to have a good day, just not sure about Johnathon Stewart. Do you think Stewart gets more points than Tim Hightower or Donald Brown? I do have Williams and is a no brainer start but just dont know about Stewart. I am kind of thinking that if for some unforsaken reason Williams gets hurt, I will have Stewart playing as well who would obviously take the role.

Tim Hightower is always average with his points, around 10 to 13 a week. They only look his way around the endzone so, hard for him to get any kind of yardage points.

Donald Brown is another average player, still almost 2nd or 3rd string though. He does have some spunk in him though.

Any thoughts.

I'd go with Stewart. They're facing the leagues worst rushing D. Brown has a shot at some garbage time play as they're playing the piss poor Rams, and while Hightower is the starter, they're playing the Giants - who will be throwing and scoring all day long on a weak AZ passing D. Cards are gonna have to pass to keep up with the Giants. Hightower is a nice pass catching RB, but i'd roll the dice with Stewart.