[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BJGE or Kevin Faulk

agalvan1024

As you can tell, I'm hurting at RB position this week with Buckhalter and MJD out on BYE weeks. Which one has more upside? My thoughts are that they are playing in London and may want to air it out to give the Brits a show, which would benefit Faulk. Green-Ellis can be pretty explosive though. What do you guys think? Standard scoring league 1pt for 10 yards and 6 for TDs

"Kong (Dallas)

hey Jim, Medenhall or Maroney?

JIM MCCORMICK

Given Belichick's gushing press conference about Ben Jarvis - The Law Firm - I wonder what Bill has in store for fantasy owners today in London. While Maroney has the far better matchup, I'd trust Mendenhall here for a short touchdown versus the unknown in the New England scheme."

I still say go with "The Law Firm" He's solid and the Bucs have the 30th ranked rushing defense. I don't can't see the Pats not splitting Maroney as they always use a committee approach in New England..