[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Palin, Chelsea Clinton and Sotomayor

SEC=UGA

I think that the first five to seven minutes would be pretty even... Eye gouges would be Sotomayor's stock in trade, Palin would pull hair and Chelsea would probably go with kicks and punches to the groin. Sotomayor would get winded first, while she is a wise latina , she is hardly in fighting condition and would quickly become tired letting her guard down and succumbing to a figure 4 leg lock thrown by Palin. It would then come down to Palin and Chelsea. I think that Palin would have the edge here because she is a birther and would have stronger legs and hips, but If chelsea could keep Palin from getting legs in we could have a protracted battle. Chelsea would definitely be a bit more wirery and would slip out of a few holds... Eventually Palin would come off of the top rope with a chair to the head, but Chelsea would recover... Eventually it would go to a vote form the judges and Palin would win because she is just hotter and the event took place in Alabama. Chelsea would hire an attorney and a recount would ensue, but they would want to exclude the ballots of the judges that voted for Palin because they were done in pencil and of course since they were cast in Alabama the writing would bve tough to decipher... Not just that, but the judges obviously were looking at the wrong line when they wrote down the scores under Palins name rather than Chelsea's.

That's how i see it going down.