[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My trading dealine is here make this move?

jsmoove05

Hey all im in a 12 team PPR league I have a chance to trade Steven Jackson (no TDS yet) and Nate Burelson for Larry Fitzgerald.

My rbs are

Rice

D Williams

Addai

S jackson

My Wrs are

Ocho Cinco

Breaston

Royal

Massaqoui

Garcon

Henderson

Burelson

I start 2 RBs , 2 WRs

What do you guys think is it worth it or should I be getting more.

Well Steven Jackson was my first overall pick I took him like 8th in the 1st round do you guys not see any upside in Buerlson and am I giving up on Jackson too quick he has been awesome but he doesnt have any TouchDowns. My QB right now Is Matt Schuab gotta pick up a backup for week 10

If it were me.... I would offer Jackson and one of your other WR's (not Ocho or Burle) and see what happens. Breaston seems like the logical choice so you don't have 2 from ARZ. In my opinion Jackson can only get better and I think ARZ will do what they can to become more balanced which may lead to less targets for Fitz... I think Jackson and Burle is too much....

I just got breaston from the same guy for Leon Washington thank god I made that move Idk if he would do it for Jackson and another WR not named Buerlson its tough. Jackson has been great but he gets no TDs and I have Williams Rice and Addai to carry the load the rest of the way.

Well Steven Jackson was my first overall pick I took him like 8th in the 1st round do you guys not see any upside in Buerlson and am I giving up on Jackson too quick he has been awesome but he doesnt have any TouchDowns. My QB right now Is Matt Schuab gotta pick up a backup for week 10

I see more upside in having Fitzgerald in my starting lineup and not playing matchup roulette for my WR2 spot than having Jackson on my bench and burleson in consideration for the WR2 spot.

What about if I did Jackson and Royal you think that would be fair.

What about Addadi and Burelson for Fitzgerald is that fair or not really.

Who cares if it is fair.... will he accept one of your offers is the key? If you can do either of the above, great, if not, I'd still do SJax and Burleson given your situation. is it a lot for Fitz.. possibly.. does it make sense for you.... definitely.

The point is, given your lineup requirements and your current roster, you can afford to make the move for Fitzgerald, and it should provide a hugh boost to your lineup to do so.