[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you drop Jackson for Greene?

Thinking about dropping Fred Jackson for Shon Greene. Can anyone weigh in on this and let me know how they feel about it? I'll post in yours if you leave a link. Thanks!

Also: Do you see anyone in my signature (RB or WR) I should drop first?

Edited by Medal of Honor

Sure

The problem with Fred Jackson is Buffalo completely is ignoring him. Talent and potential wise I'd rather have Fred Jackson - but his situation sucks, s u c k s, sucks....so yes I'd pick up Shonne Greene from him (as long as I didn't have to blow my free agent budget on him, I wouldn't go nuts).

Best of Luck,

WashD

Ah yes

I would be happy to divest myself of Sammy Morris or Massaquoi over dropping Fred Jackson....in Jackson's case their could be a glimmer of hope that the Bills realize they have a player with some special talent....Morris is at best a bye week plug in when healthy, which is so infrequent and let's face it the Pats are back on the 2007 let's throw the ball until the other team quits plan, and I just don't buy Massaquoi as a legitimate fantasy football player for the rest of the season, he's not sneaking up on anyone and the Browns are just so bad offensively, so, so, so bad

WD

Ah yes

I would be happy to divest myself of Sammy Morris or Massaquoi over dropping Fred Jackson....in Jackson's case their could be a glimmer of hope that the Bills realize they have a player with some special talent....Morris is at best a bye week plug in when healthy, which is so infrequent and let's face it the Pats are back on the 2007 let's throw the ball until the other team quits plan, and I just don't buy Massaquoi as a legitimate fantasy football player for the rest of the season, he's not sneaking up on anyone and the Browns are just so bad offensively, so, so, so bad

WD

+1. Browns RBs just take up roster space. Drop him or Sammy before you drop FJ. I do agree you need to pick Green up if you can. I would probably drop Massaquoi first.

grab Greene for sure. If we had more info on the severity of Morris' injury, I would be able to tell you what to do with him. Sadly, that POS BB never tells anyone anything. Sadly, I would probably wait until after the Pats bye week to figure out what to do with Morris. So, that leaves us with Mass and F.Jax as the cut choices. Mass is the #1WR on an NFL Team. Problem is....that team is the Browns and their staring QB completed a whopping 32% of his passes last week. I would probably take my chances with FJax, even though his team is just as bad. If something were to happen to Lynch, he would be in line for more meaningful touches than Mass. If Mass was producing today, I would keep him....but he is not producing - so keep the upside guy in Jackson.

pls see my post on the "mega deal" I have brewing....wasnt able to add the link here.