[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Blockbuster Trade

PatsPatsPats

I'm in a standard scoring PPR league.

I'm thinking about changing it up a little bit, I've had Gore as a keeper for 3 years now and I'm tired of him.

What do you think of...

Gore

Coffee

Roy Williams

for

Pierre Thomas

Mike Bell

Marques Colston

Is gore worth a RBBC and Colston or do you think he wouldn't be interested?

If you can get rid of Roy to boot, this seems like a fine deal.

I haven't watched enough of the saints games, but I'm told it's pretty much a 50/50 split right now (with Thomas perhaps losing steam, and Bell gaining it at this point). If you've already got another solid RB, then I think it'd make for a pretty good situation at RB2, but obviously neither is a #1RB unless the other gets hurt again.

Colston over Roy is a huge upgrade, especially if you need the WR help. But it really depends on which you need, a solid RB, or a solid WR (which might cost you slightly with the loss at RB).

I'm in a standard scoring PPR league.

I'm thinking about changing it up a little bit, I've had Gore as a keeper for 3 years now and I'm tired of him.

What do you think of...

Gore

Coffee

Roy Williams

for

Pierre Thomas

Mike Bell

Marques Colston

Is gore worth a RBBC and Colston or do you think he wouldn't be interested?

Depends. Who would you be left with at RB? Who are your WRs? If you're somewhat strong with the RBs and weak at WR, I'd do this trade in a heartbeat.

My Squad is...

Brady

RB

Gore

Kevin Smith

Moreno

Buckhalter

Coffee

WR

Jennings

B Marshall

Hester

R Williams

D Henderson

J Maclin

TE

D Clark

D Keller

My RB are kind of weak but I feel like with Jennings, Marshall and Colston I'd be better off than with what I have even with Gore in there.

Thoughts?

Kind of a toss up really, but I'd probably stick with who you've got. As it stands right now, you can play a WR3 according to matchup, which sounds much better than having your own RBBC.

Gore is your clear #1 right now, whereas you would be relying on Kevin Smith to fill that role otherwise. In PPR, you know that those 2 guys will at least get their carries (thus having some value), but without Gore, it puts you kind of thin (although not that thin, depending on how deep your league is).

I'd almost be inclined towards the trade, however, because your WRs have been pretty dissapointing thus far for the most part... But they could certainly turn it around, and I think you're better off just having to decide on a WR3, rather than a RB2 that will have to help fill the void of having no real #1RB.

Maybe this isn't your best solution, but I don't know that this trade is either.

Kind of a toss up really, but I'd probably stick with who you've got. As it stands right now, you can play a WR3 according to matchup, which sounds much better than having your own RBBC.

Gore is your clear #1 right now, whereas you would be relying on Kevin Smith to fill that role otherwise. In PPR, you know that those 2 guys will at least get their carries (thus having some value), but without Gore, it puts you kind of thin (although not that thin, depending on how deep your league is).

I'd almost be inclined towards the trade, however, because your WRs have been pretty dissapointing thus far for the most part... But they could certainly turn it around, and I think you're better off just having to decide on a WR3, rather than a RB2 that will have to help fill the void of having no real #1RB.

Maybe this isn't your best solution, but I don't know that this trade is either.

Yea I agree with what you're saying, I guess I was thinking that I was better off with 3 top receivers as opposed to toying with a 3wr. The reason I like Saints is because they have a pretty easy schedule coming up and I am just going on a leap of faith that P Thomas will return as the #1. I don't know what to do, I started 5-0 and now I've lost 2 in a row in a somewhat ugly fashion so I'm really just sick of Gore. I put it out there I'll see what the guy says.

Yea I agree with what you're saying, I guess I was thinking that I was better off with 3 top receivers as opposed to toying with a 3wr. The reason I like Saints is because they have a pretty easy schedule coming up and I am just going on a leap of faith that P Thomas will return as the #1. I don't know what to do, I started 5-0 and now I've lost 2 in a row in a somewhat ugly fashion so I'm really just sick of Gore. I put it out there I'll see what the guy says.

I like the 9ers schedule towards the end of the season. With a run first offense/new QB/WR, Mike is gonna have to really lean on Gore. I just hope that he is healthy enough to handle the load. For the playoff picture Gore is a lock! I wanted to trade for him, but the other guy won't budge.