[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Number 2? Advice

My team is in my sig, we are PPR with a 10 pt bonus for 100 yards rushing and 300 yards passing. We have an 8 point bonus for 100 yards receiving.

Just traded Benson for Rivers. Hated giving up Benson, but I can live with Ronnie, Ricky and Jerome?

I am deep at WR, I am considering offering Nate Burrelson and Sidney Rice to the owner of Greg Jennings. He's really hurting at WR, I think he would take this. Is this giving up too much, not enough?

I assume that Jennings will improve his numbers and let me start Wayne, White and Jennings with Rivers at QB and Gates at TE. A very nice air core with MJD and Brown running the ball. I would LOVE some advice and opinions!!!

My team is in my sig, we are PPR with a 10 pt bonus for 100 yards rushing and 300 yards passing. We have an 8 point bonus for 100 yards receiving.

Just traded Benson for Rivers. Hated giving up Benson, but I can live with Ronnie, Ricky and Jerome?

I am deep at WR, I am considering offering Nate Burrelson and Sidney Rice to the owner of Greg Jennings. He's really hurting at WR, I think he would take this. Is this giving up too much, not enough?

I assume that Jennings will improve his numbers and let me start Wayne, White and Jennings with Rivers at QB and Gates at TE. A very nice air core with MJD and Brown running the ball. I would LOVE some advice and opinions!!!

I think you have been glamored by names. I wouldnt give up Burleson and Rice for Jennings. Rice alone is way better than Jennings this year. Plus Farve is off to a CAREER start. Yes I said CAREER you know the one he has been rolling with for the past 20 years.

Keep your squad in tact

Thanks for posting in mine. I definitely think you need to stick with what you've got. Jennings is far from a sure thing to return to his 2008 form. The Green Bay line is so banged up. Trust me, as a Seahawks fan I know exactly how bad that can hurt. I'm a Rodgers owner and even I'm sweating it a little.

Got an interesting offer:

They want from me S. Rice and N. Burrelson and would give me Randy Moss and a blank spot.(the player to be named later clause)

I am thinking, even with a bye, this makes my team going forward stronger. Think I would like AJ better, but don't see the owner getting off him.

Your team is already pretty strong but if you were considering doing this for Jennings then I would think it would be a no-brainer for Randy Moss. I would do this (but I think Moss was hurt in the last game so I'd do a bit of research on that front to make sure it's not something likely to keep him out past the bye). A WR core of Moss, Wayne and White is sick, plus you still have Simms-Walker for insurance if one goes down.

Thanks for mine.