[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What to do with McGahee?

ThatDude

I'm not sure if McGahee is worth keeping around anymore. His only value at this point is if Rice gets hurt. Based on my current team and availability of RB's listed would you dump him and take a flyer on Wells, Green, or Buckhalter?

If so how would you rank them? Team is in signature. By the way Walter is being dropped for a BYE week defense otherwise he would be dropped for a RB as well.

Read below what Coach Wiz says about the rook and starting. He and Hightower will split carries . Hightower will remain the starter.

Risk vs reward on this one.

But the integration process for the rookie running back will remain gradual, coach Ken Whisenhunt said Monday, and he isnt going to replace Tim Hightower as a starter anytime soon.

I just dont think Beanie is ready yet, Whisenhunt said.

Wells got his most extensive work of the season during Sunday nights win in New York, gaining 67 yards on 14 carries and scoring his first touchdown. That success included a five-yard loss on one play in which Wells tried to make something big happen instead of plowing ahead for a shorter loss.

Whisenhunt praised Wells and acknowledged that Wells will, at some point, likely enjoy a huge game with a breakaway run or two. But Wells had another fumble his fourth in just 49 attempts, although hes lost just one and that gives Whisenhunt pause.