[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deal Shifting - I get Chris Johnson and R.Bush

SpinalTapp

I get C.Johnson and R.Bush

I give Forte and Moreno

All players are keepers except for Moreno - he goes back in redraft next year.

My team today (skill players)

QB Brady

RB Turner

RB Forte

Flex Moreno or Sims Walker

WR Wayne

WR R.Moss

Relevant Bench - Maroney, Manningham, Nicks, Royal

I know Johnson is an upgrade over Forte, even if V.Young takes over at QB. But, when that happens in TN, what happens to C.Johnson's value? Is this still a good deal at that point? Might I be overpaying as Moreno may be better than CJ?

I like the upgrade and the fact that I can keep Johnson next year...but worry about that he will be no worse than Moreno for the rest of the year.

This deal is done if I want it.

Thoughts?

is it a PPR league ? if not i would not do the deal and even if it is i am still not sure if i would do it

not a fan of Reggie Bush especially this year where he seems even less involved than previous seasons

Not a PPR league. Bush is really just an add on to this deal to give me RB bench depth. I am effectively giving Forte and Moreno for C.Johnson with a side of RBush.

I feel the need to upgrade my RB2 slot - right now it is either Forte or Moreno. So far, the only other deals I get to upgrade are requiring me to deal one of my top WRs....such as Turner/Wayne for MJD or Moss/Forte for R.Brown. In this deal, I upgrade my RB slot (presumably...if CJ is truly an upgrade)...without downgrading my WR slot.

Edited by SpinalTapp

Not a PPR league. Bush is really just an add on to this deal to give me RB bench depth. I am effectively giving Forte and Moreno for C.Johnson with a side of RBush.

i would not do it

i think you still have more upside the rest of the season with Forte and Moreno

Good luck

I have Moreno too and I like what I've seen so far. I think CJ is an upgrade over Forte based on homerun potential but I like Moreno over both of them right now. if this is the league you are using Moreno in the flex I would just move Moreno into the RB2 and then flex with either Forte or MSW. Chicago has to get their ground game going if they are going to go anywhere.

I have Moreno too and I like what I've seen so far. I think CJ is an upgrade over Forte based on homerun potential but I like Moreno over both of them right now. if this is the league you are using Moreno in the flex I would just move Moreno into the RB2 and then flex with either Forte or MSW. Chicago has to get their ground game going if they are going to go anywhere.

What do you think of me giving up Forte + Sims Walker + Jets DST for R.Brown and the Vikings DST? I would truly be going for broke as Forte and Sims Walker are my two best keeper players and I have to keep three players. I will be keeping D.Hicks, Maroney, Manningham, yikes... This move better set me up...

Could I get away with offering Moreno + Hicks + Manningham for R.Brown as an acceptable alternative? This owner's WRs are H.Ward, A.Collie, and D.Mason.

Thoughts on deal 1 (Forte/Sims-Walker/Jets) and deal 2 (Moreno/Hicks/Manningham) for Brown?

What do you think of me giving up Forte + Sims Walker + Jets DST for R.Brown and the Vikings DST? I would truly be going for broke as Forte and Sims Walker are my two best keeper players and I have to keep three players. I will be keeping D.Hicks, Maroney, Manningham, yikes... This move better set me up...

Could I get away with offering Moreno + Hicks + Manningham for R.Brown as an acceptable alternative? This owner's WRs are H.Ward, A.Collie, and D.Mason.

Thoughts on deal 1 (Forte/Sims-Walker/Jets) and deal 2 (Moreno/Hicks/Manningham) for Brown?

I like deal 2 better cause you get to keep MSW and forte as keepers for next year. Deal 2 clears some of your bench for Brown who you can plug in as RB2 or flex as needed.