[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Isnt this giving up way too much ?

jsmoove05

I had a deal on the table in a 12 man ppr league Jackson and Buerslon for Fitz and Greene and the commish denied it. We start 2 wrs 2 rbs he told the other team involved if i included Ocho cinco instead of buerlson he would think about it? Isnt that giving up way too much I think my commishner is just hating because he is one game out of the playoffs and im ahead of him I dont see nothing wrong with that first deal. what do you guys think.

Its freaking bs he says Steven Jackson doesnt score tds he is ranked 10th in our league and 3rd in the NFL Rushing @ RBs and the guy im trading with only has ROnnie Brown cause Mcfadden and Washington went down. Jackson was my first overall pick im pretty pissed about this he Wants me to deal Steven Jackson and Ocho Cinco for Fitz and Greene thats ridculous that doesnt improve my team Ocho Cinco and Fitz have about the same numbers and then I would be just trading Jackson for Greene. I dont know what else to do but this guy obviously wants me to give up my whole team so he can try to pass me in the standings. I thought for sure I was giving up a bit more in the trade and the commish says im not giving up enough in the deal its unheard of.

Edited by jsmoove05

Seriously, what's with all the abuse of power at commisioner....it's a game people!

Yes, I would get your league to back you up on that one...

SJax (1st/2nd round pick, overrated, but gets carries/yards, and is in one of the few 1-man backfields)

Burleson (Top 100, has played well)

vs.

Fitzgerald (1st round, underperformed)

Greene (waiver-wire pickup)

What in the world is unfair about that? Obviously he is being a jealous ass. Value is in the eye of the beholder, and there is absolutely nothing lopsided about this trade.

(However, I'm kinda jealous too, because I think you are getting the better end, but no trade can be truly fair... It's about filling needs, as you said).